Monday, December 2, 2013

Buzz, your girlfriend...WOOF!

FINAL Thankful November:

# 28 I am thankful for Holidays. Life is full of ups and downs and it's too easy to focus on the negative and get caught up in the business and hurried lifestyle! Holidays to me, mean a time out from 'reality'. Where my family spends a whole day dedicated to each other and nothing else. Weather it be, spending a morning in the kitchen preparing a ton of delicious food for Thanksgiving Dinner and then stuffing our face while watching the Lions get a WIN! OR Bake a huge variety of Christmas cookies from recipes I've grown to love since childhood. I just LOVE the few days each year that nothing else matters except family & tradition. <3 <3 <3

& Because I laughed out loud (in real life) at this E-card, I had to share
HA! Man, I was really hoping that the political jargon would dissipate after awhile, I've got some real die hards in my Facebook news feed and while I care about politics and our country. Hearing the hatred (from either side) day-in, day-out gets tiring...  

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! Unfortunately my boyfriend's mom couldn't make it here for Thanksgiving like we had planned. She had some health issues going on but thankfully she's been mostly cleared of it being serious...However, we missed having her here and plan to visit her around Christmas now instead. : )

Does anyone else have an overwhelming urge to watch Home alone (1 or 2) or Christmas Vacation? 
Ha! Those movies are my favorite movies once December hits.   

Thanksgiving was so great! 
I ate too WAY too much, as always.
I cannot resist pumpkin pie even with a fully belly! 
Heeyyyyy, it's only once a year...so I'll consider that, moderation.

Josh & I put up our Christmas tree on ''Black Friday''. Well, sort of . . .
Our larger tree is in storage at my moms since out apartment is on the tiny side. So this year we borrowed a small/table top fiber optic tree from my gram. 
It's cute and perfect for us this year.I'd share a photo but I've been too lazy with picture taking (it's all that turkey & mashed potatoes from Thanksgiving!)

<3 KC

No comments:

Post a Comment