Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Checklist

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."  --Albert Camus

I found this quote and couldn't help but feel excited for the season! Fall is my favorite time of year for so many reasons. I LOVE Football, pumpkin flavored everything, colorful leaves & hoodie weather...yep, sign me up! 

Recent blog posts I've read and pins onto Pinterest boards I've viewed, have inspired me to create my own Fall checklist.

My Fall 2013 Bucket List:
  1. Buy a cute new hoodie >> Cute & Comfy! ..Something like this one.
  2. Go to a pumpkin patch, drink cider, eat donuts, go on a hayride, etc.
  3. Volunteer at my community's Project Connect again. 
  4. 3rd annual pumpkin carve with our good friends Cj & Kelsey. 
  5. Make at least 1 Fall recipe. (Squash baked oatmeal or this tried and true 2 ingredient Pumpkin Cake Delicious!)
  6. Go to a home football game; Either my high school or college team. Go broncos! 
  7. Tap into the crafty side of me and make a fall craft. 
  8. Take a 5 mile hike with my boyfriend.
  9. Buy a new pair of boots. These?
  10. Enjoy a Fall sunset on Lake Michigan. (Like the one below, just beautiful!)
St. Joseph, MI Sunset!


: )

No comments:

Post a Comment