Thursday, October 31, 2013

Holiday Season


It's the end of October Halloween already? 
Crazy! This year was one of the longest yet fastest...

28 Days until Thanksgiving Day!

54 Days until Christmas Day!

61 Days until New Year's Day!
74 Days until my 23rd Birthday!


I am very excited to say goodbye to 2013 and hellooooo to the New Year
2013 has been a tough one for me...
but I am extremely hopeful that 2014 is going to be my year! <3

Last week I blogged about football.
1. I beat my boyfriend in Fantasy League Match up; 130 to 108! 
2. Our high schools football team beat their opponent 54 to 20! 
 > > That means they won their conference and are headed to playoffs, yay!

*****
Finish the sentence:

My ex...
Yeahhh, let's not talk about him. *puts head down in shame*

Maybe I should...
start wearing outfits that don't include yoga pants!

I love...
my boyfriend more than anything in the world <3

People would say that I'm...
friendly and reserved. 

I don't understand...
why people are mean or bully others, IRL or online, Just not cool...

I lost...
my confidence, slowly but surely working on getting it back!

Life is full of...
highs and lows. 

I get annoyed when...
a) people are so close-minded & b) people don't know how to drive!!!

I wish...
I knew what I wanted to do in life. 

Dogs...
are my favorite. Especially my two, I LOVE them to pieces. : ) 

Cats...
are okay but they're not really my thing. 

Tomorrow...
is Thursday. Hurry up, weekend!

I have low tolerance...
for liars. 

If I had a million dollars...
I`d pay of mine and my boyfriend's student loans, buy my dream home and a new car. Buy my mom a new car. Donate some to my favorite charities. And save some away for my future kid's college.

I'm totally terrified...
of fish, snakes, & being completely alone in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment